To pay taxes online, visit the Beacon Website
and then follow these steps:
- At the Beacon website, click "Property Search."
- Enter your last name where it says "Name Search" and click on your name when it appears in the drop down.
- Scroll about halfway down the page and click on "Pay Taxes Online."
- Click on the installment you want to pay.
- Enter the information in the online form and click "Submit Payment." You can choose to pay via credit or debit card.*
*Note: a service fee will be charged for paying taxes online. You can see the amount of the service fee in the online form between "Payment Amount" and "Total Amount."
Contact the Brookings County Finance Office at 605-696-8250 with questions.